Sunday, August 3, 2008

Genius. The theory of subjectivity.



~>>The item pictured above is from etsy seller buttonanza<<~


Well, clearly I haven't posted in a while. I have, however, been inspired by reading other blogs and have at least thought about it. That surely counts for something. Today I finally did a little housecleaning and redecorating in here and I'm enamoured enough with the results to take my relationship with my blog to the next level. Blog love. Not exactly unconditional.

One of my favorite Etsy sellers, sherrytruitt, has a little widget on her blog so, sherry that displays the reading level of her blog. Hers is post-grad. I read this a couple of weeks back and was so impressed I thought I'd check mine to see just how well-educated you should be before reading my blog. Well, the answer was "Genius". Not exactly an education level, but I'll take it and ...hey...wait a minute, maybe not such a positive thing either! Do you have to be a genius to decipher my blog, is it that much drivel? Well, the world will never know because after I reorganized it into 3 columns, swept out some widgets and a few things, I checked again today and it now says "College". As in, your mom goes to. So I have inadvertently either dumbed-down or clarified my blog. It all depends on how you look at it.

2 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Great blog, love your whimsical illustrations!
Sandra

Earmark Social said...

your blog is wonderful and your artwork is fantastic!!

thank you for sharing!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online