Monday, May 5, 2008

Stick Nymph drawings on mugs, journals, shirts and more!

My cafepress store is all stocked up with interesting items featuring my drawings! The coffee mugs are gorgeously pressed, they are slick porcelain all the way around. They don't have a heat-pressed feel to them at all! The shirts printed up great! Again, no plastic yuckiness. The drawings are printed straight onto the fabric.

I also carry beautiful unlined journals, porcelain tiles to use as coasters or hang decoratively as well as baby items. If you are familiar with cafepress products and have any suggestions for items, like beer steins, which should be available someday soon, I would love to hear about it.


Thanks and go shopping!

www.cafepress.com/sticknymph

2 comments:

The Bunny Maker said...

thanks for this post - i've got cafe press on my to do list - your things look fantastic on the items. I've started up so much in the last two month i'm wondering how much work it is to set up the shop with all the designs/products..... can I face it? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Stick Nymph said...

Eh. It's not so bad. My main problem was that it is NOT as smooth to use as Etsy at first. Whoever designed it should be miniaturized and trapped in it for the rest of their days. Once you get beyond that, it's not super hard or time consuming and I love the finished products! Best of luck, I do love your work!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online